Education Verification Process

Our district has transitioned to electronic transcripts and student records.  Please use Parchment to request Education Verification.

3rd Party Request:

Your request, along with the student consent form, needs to be submitted through Parchment. If you are already set up as a receiver with Parchment, simply log into your account. If you are NOT signed up with Parchment - you can sign up free at

Student Request:

Click the Order My Transcript link found on the right side of our website.  If you already have an account, log in using your account username and password.  If not, create an account.