New Student Enrollment
Posted On:
Thursday, July 28, 2011

Please call the school to make an appointment to enroll your child. Our phone number is 256-353-1950.

To enroll a new student, a parent or legally assigned guardian will need to provide the following:

Birth Certificate

Social Security card

Alabama Immunization Record (blue shot card)

Proof of residence in the school's district - NOTE: All new enrollees subject to home visit to verify residency.

Withdrawal papers from the student's former school, including up-to-date transcript

Proof of legal guardianship/custody (if parents are separated or divorced)

The student may not have any outstanding discipline assignments from the prior school (i.e., suspension, expulsion, removal from regular student body, etc.). Please be prepared to discuss any issue(s) in this area with a school administrator at the enrollment appointment.

Please contact the school if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!

View all Highlights